- 22 of 23 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Appalachian Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 23 total copies.
0 current holds with 23 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ashe County Public Library||J 635 REA (Text)||50503300079821||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Watauga County Public Library||J635 SPOHN (Text)||50502200420218||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780756658878
- ISBN: 075665887X
- Physical Description: 79 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : DK Pub., 2010.
"Quick and easy gardening projects"--Cover.
In "Ready Set Grow" step-by-step photographs show young gardeners how to grow plants from seed, how to propagate plants, when to harvest seeds, how long different plants take to grow, what to do about pests, and much more. Features more than 30 simple gardening projects specially designed to be completed during summer vacation-- Source other than Library of Congress.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gardening > Juvenile literature.